Maritime Technology ESCP
- Jan 31, 2017
- 4 comments
Maritime Technology Cluster FVG (mareTC FVG) is a public-private organisation aimed to enhance a sustainable and inclusive value creation chain in the blue economy by leveraging scientific knowledge and industrial skills of the territory. The mission is to link industries and scientific institutions within a network of organized relationships finalized to develop Research, Innovation and Education projects with the goal to enhance competitiveness. mareTC FVG boosts the growth of intangible assets of the FVG maritime community.
The proposal is to shape the European Strategic Clusters' Partnership on Maritime Technologies (Maritime Technology ESCP), building upon the various initiatives separately ongoing, with the following objectives:
- fostering continuous demand of research and innovation among enterprises, stimulate cooperation between maritime stakeholders and promote relationships between research institutions and maritime industry at transnational level,
- developing joint action plans that will bring research results faster into the market,
- maximising synergies between existing strategic regional/national/European roadmaps for research, and innovation,
- developing specific roadmaps to address investments for innovation in specific high potential maritime technologies,
- identifying joint education/training paths in order to promote and support the development of career opportunities in the blue maritime economy.