Fourth consortium meeting of GPP Furniture held in Poznan, Poland
- Mar 04, 2018
- Juan Jose Orteg...
The aim of the project is the design and development of an e-learning training course for filling gaps in the manufacture and design furniture skills in relation with Green Public Procurement for current and future managers and workers in the furniture industry and habitat sectors.
The GPP - FURNITURE project consortium consists of the Polish company Globalnet, the Association of Furniture Producers of Romania, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bulgaria, the University of Life Sciences of Poznan (Poland), the Innovative Business Group of Manufacturers of Furniture and Allied of the Region of Murcia (AMUEBLA) and the University of Zaragoza, responsible for the management of the Observatory of Public Contracting (ObCP).
The following issues were discussed during the meeting:
- Methodological aspects of the training course materials, main conclusions from the report.
- Discussion on content topics of the on line training modules.
- Presentation of the training modules by UNIZAR and PULS.
- Presentation of the on line learning platform www.losglobos.eu by GLOBALNET
- Workshop on how to work and upload materials in the platform, practical training for all partners.
- Planning of the next project activities and next consortium meeting.
- Administrative and financial issues, reporting.
- Dissemination materials: preparation of the next newsletter, accumulation of inputs by all partners regarding the dissemination activities implemented in the past 6 months
During the meeting first training materials were presented and in following months it will be developed all the training content of the GPP-Furniture online course. It is expected that the course will be available by next October
The next consortium meeting will be organized at the beginning of July in Zaragoza, Spain and will be hosted by the University of Zaragoza.