ELCA – European Lighting Cluster Alliance
ELCA main objectives are:
- to strengthen the competiveness of the European lighting sector in the smart and connected lighting (S&CL)
- to accelerate growth within the sector, deployment of energy-efficient lighting solutions
- to contribute to societal benefits associated to lighting.
ELCA gathers local Lighting Cluster Initiatives in Europe.
ELCA works to increase the importance and priorities of S&CL on a European level, through:
- political and strategic work (participating in EU Commission and Parliament initiatives, task forces, groups, committees and as hearing partner)
- taking initiatives for applications and projects under relevant EU programs
- collaboration, coordination and exchange
- support for innovation, renewal and technological parts in the S&CL industry
ELCA supports its members’ local, regional and national position through adding of European perspectives and putting its authority as pan-European organization behind the members where possible and in accordance with its Statutes.
Alberto Sozza firstname.lastname@example.org