Hungarian National Alliance of Innovative Clusters (IKOSZ)
The Alliance is the outcome of the ClusteriX INTERREG IVC Project in Hungary. Clusters involved as stakeholders in the local activities recognised the value of continuing the collaboration started within this framework in 2014. They decided quite spontaneously to establish a permanent platform for knowledge transfer, internationalisation, cross-cluster innovation and policy contribution.
IKOSZ is therefore an open organisation comprising a heterogenous group of clusters from all regions of the country, showing a representative cross-section of actors in the key sectors of ITC, sustainability, energetics, automotive, packaging and health. Despite differences in size, location, reach and location all members share the willingness to take clustering to the next level and cooperate for a vibrant and competitive cluster ecosystem in Hungary.
Reacting to the needs of its membership, during the three years of its existence IKOSZ has developed a wide scope of services. These include:
- cluster development consultation, mentoring and training, including preparation for ECEI labeling with the help of the first Hungarian gold and silver label certified clusters
- cluster network and ecosystem analysis
- strategic cluster planning,
- cluster management competence development
- internationalisation support including business and experience exchange matchmaking
- cluster representation towards national and European actors
- international network building and joint cluster policy development with sister associations around Europe
- initiation and coordination of innovative cross-cluster, cross-sector and cross-border collaborations, including participation in European cooperation projects
- knowledge pool maintenance, knowledge transfer
For more information, please contact
Mr Gál Körmendy, president at firstname.lastname@example.org or +36 30 229-2769