Latvian Cluster Network
Main objective of the Latvian Cluster Network is to strengthen Clusters in Latvia.
- Development of Latvian Cluster Network;
- Representation of Latvian Clusters at national and international level;
- Join to European Cluster Alliance;
- Promoting cooperation between Clusters in Latvia;
- Develop common initiatives, projects and events at Latvian and International level;
- Strengthen cooperation and coordinated actions for Cluster development in Latvia.
Latvian Cluster Network was founded in 1st July, 2019 when Memorandum of Understanding on Clusters Cooperation in Latvia was signed.
Members – 14 clusters;
Totally in Latvia – 16 clusters;
Total number of SME’s- 580;
Total turnover in 2018 - 1 762 000 000 EUR;
Total export - 610 000 000 EUR.
Our members are: Food Product Quality Cluster, Latvian Health Tourism Cluster, CleanTech Latvia, Latvian IT Cluster, Latvian Export Cluster, Green-tech Latvia, Enter Gauja, Latvian electronics and electrical engineering cluster, Latvian Life Sciences Development Cluster, Latvian Security and Defence Cluster, Metalworking cluster, Print and media technology cluster, Latvian wood construction cluster and Smart City Cluster of Latvia.
Latvian exports rise by an average of 7% a year in recent years. At the same time, export turnover in Latvian Clusters is growing almost twice – by 13% a year.
Representative of the Latvian Cluster Network – Armands Lejas-Krumins [email protected]