S3 Cluster Pilot
S3 Cluster Pilot - a National platform of Clusters prioritized in Regional Smart Specialization Strategies in Sweden and in order to strengthen SMEs
The overall purpose is to strengthen cluster management by learning and exchanges of experiences. The objective is to strengthen the clusters’ strategic ability and competitiveness. The 22 clusters in the S3 Pilot gather around 2 400 organizations.
The clusters had to have a recommendation from their region and be part of the S3 and:
- Be well established and known in the regional innovation system
- Show how they work with SMEs (from their interest, engagement and needs)
- Have eligible objective and strategy for how to become internationally known
- Show how the cluster is based in a Triple Helix context
- Have a clear idea and strategy for sustainable development (Agenda 2030)
- Having activities focusing “low hanging fruits” towards SMEs
All clusters are certified at Bronze Level.
We arrange workshops/seminars (2018-2021) within areas as: Cluster management and cluster strategies, Cluster services, Internationalization etc. The areas have been selected by aggregated cluster analysis and workshop.
IUC Skåne, Skåne www.iucsyd.se
Techtank, Blekinge www.techtank.se
Automation Småland, Jönköping www.automationsmaland.se
Agro Väst, Västra Götaland www.agrovast.se
IoT World, Östergötland www.mjardevi.se
Aerospace Cluster, Östergötland www.aerospaceclustersweden.com
Urban ICT Arena, Stockholm www.urbanictarena.se
Tillverkningstekniskt centrum, Örebro www.ttckarslkoga.se
Visit Dalarna, Dalarna www.visitdalarna.se/corporate
Georange, Västerbotten www.georange.se