Green Ict deVElopment
Start of Partnership:
Friday, 12 June, 2015
Balkan and Black Sea ICT Clusters' Network
Number of partners
Number of SMEs involved
The GIVE partnership general objective is to build up strategic cluster partnership in the field of green smart technologies among the three industries: automotive, renewable energy and ICT.
The specific objectives are:
- To create new value chain and favorable framework for establishment a sustainable cross-industry strategic cluster partnership in the field of green smart technologies by implementation of partnership building and collaboration activities.
- To build up sustainable strategic cluster partnership based on development of GIVE internationalization and strategy and implementation road map.
- To promote GIVE strategic cluster partnership and increase the online promotion of GIVE partners by implementation of identity shaping, communication, promotion and online social networks and media activities.
Communications Equipment and Services
ENERGY›Renewable Sources of Energy›Wind energy
S3 EU priority areas:
Partnership planned events:
Partnership other activities:
- Identification of the key stakeholder in the three sectors with potential for cooperation by elaboration and distribution of online survey. The aim of the survey is to find the commercial and interests and added value and technological areas of cooperation of the GIVE cluster cooperation.
- Organization of 3 focus groups for forging the GIVE partnership. The focus groups will be: on cross-industrial collaboration, on barriers of SME internationalization on internationalization, potential and third markets.
- Assessment of market trends in conjunction with the consortium capabilities.
- Development of GIVE internationalization strategy including GIVE strategic cluster partnership agreement, internationalization strategy plan, implementation partnership roadmap, draft financial plan.
- Communication action plan, online marketing and promotion of GIVE partnership by creation of visual identity of the partnership, development of communication and promotion plan, establishment of GIVE social media groups.
- Online marketing training seminar for the cluster managers
- Organization of local B2B communication workshops on internationalization and cross-sector collaboration in the field of Smart Green Technologies.
- Organization of GIVE Forum
- Assessment of potential areas of cooperation. The document will include recommendations on GIVE areas of cooperation and complementary among partners( technological, business, R&D and innovation). Internationalization readiness of cluster managers and SMEs, target markets outside Europe.
- GIVE strategic document for internationalization
- Promotion of GIVE partnership and establishment of a strategic communication plan
- Creation of local GIVE communities
Other key partners or networks your partnership is linked with in Europe and in third countries:
|Name||Sector/Technology fields||Country||Regions||Total no. of members||Total no. of SME|
|Automotive Cluster Bulgaria||
Automation, Robotics Control Systems, Quality Management System, Moulding, injection moulding, sintering
Aeronautics & space›Transport & logistics, Digital Agenda›Automated driverless vehicles, KETS›Advanced materials
Digital Industries, Logistical Services, Mobility Technologies
|Automobilski klaster Srbije||
Machining (turning, drilling, moulding, planing, cutting), Supply chain, Automotive engineering
Manufacturing & Industry›Basic metals & of fabricated metals products, Manufacturing & Industry›Motor vehicles & other transport equipments, Sustainable innovation›Resource efficiency
Environmental Industries, Mobility Technologies
|Hellenic Mobile Cluster||
Business Services, Communications Equipment and Services, Education and Knowledge Creation
Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)›Telecommunications
|ICT Cluster of Central Serbia||
Business Services, Information Technology and Analytical Instruments
Computer Software, Databases, Database Management, Data Mining, Electronic Commerce, Electronic Payment & Signature
Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)›Computer programming, consultancy & related activities, Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)›Information service activities, Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)›Telecommunications
Creative Industries, Digital Industries, Mobility Technologies
|ICT Cluster Plovdiv||
Business Services, Education and Knowledge Creation, Information Technology and Analytical Instruments
Cloud Technologies, Computer Software, CRM - Customer relationship Management
Digital Industries, Experience Industries, Mobility Technologies
|Bulgaria||Южен централен (Yuzhen tsentralen)||23||19|
|MASIT - ICT chamber of commerce||
Agricultural Inputs and Services
Digital Agenda›e-Government (e.g. e-Procurement, e-Participation), Digital Agenda›e-Health (e.g. healthy ageing), Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)›Information service activities
|The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia||Macedonia||64||64|
Communications Equipment and Services, Electric Power Generation and Transmission, Information Technology and Analytical Instruments
Automation, Robotics Control Systems, Broadband Technologies, VoIP telephony, remote access
Aeronautics & space›Transport & logistics, Agricultural services›Crop & animal production, hunting &related service activities, Blue growth›Fisheries
Digital Industries, Logistical Services, Mobility Technologies
|Albanian ICT Association||
Information Technology and Analytical Instruments
Information Technology/Informatics, Wind energy, Education and Training
|Green Current Renewable Energetis and Innovation Cluster||
Process optimisation, waste heat utilisation, Combined heat and power (CHP) engines, Solid biomass
Energy production & distribution:›Power generation / renewable sources, Sustainable innovation›Eco-innovations, Sustainable innovation›Sustainable energy & renewables
|Cluj IT Cluster||
Education and Knowledge Creation, Information Technology and Analytical Instruments, Transportation and Logistics
Applications for Health, Applications for Transport and Logistics, e-Government
Blue growth›Transport & logistics (incl. highways of the seas), Digital Agenda›Intelligent inter-modal & sustainable urban areas (e.g. smart cities), Digital Agenda›e-Government (e.g. e-Procurement, e-Participation)
Digital Industries, Experience Industries