Promotion and Development of Innovation Networking (InoLink)
The project Promotion and Development of Innovation Networking (InoLink) is coordinated by the Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA) and funded by the European Fund for Regional Development. The project is being implemented together with the Lithuanian Innovation Centre (LIC) and aims to encourage companies to merge into clusters, to increase cluster maturity, to promote their growth and international collaboration.
Project activities include:
- clusters’ maturity sessions,
- consultations of experts regarding cluster development and growth issues,
- special events for clusters and information days for SMEs,
- events for foreign partner search according to Lithuanian Smart Specialization strategy,
- partner search services,
- consultations on involvement of new international members and Lithuanian SMEs integration into foreign clusters,
- dissemination of information and publications about Lithuanian clusters, which invest in R&D activities.