CHINA IPR Helpdesk
- Jun 09, 2016
CHINA IPR Helpdesk
The China IPR SME Helpdesk supports European Union (EU) Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to both protect and enforce their Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in or relating to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan through the provision of free information and services. These take the form of jargon-free, first-line, confidential advice on intellectual property and related issues, plus training, materials and online resources.
The Helpdesk's free services for European SMEs include:
Helpdesk Enquiry Service – Confidential Advice - Individual SMEs and SME intermediaries can submit IPR enquiries directly to the Helpdesk via phone, email or in person, getting access to a panel of experts to receive free and confidential first-line advice.
Training - the Helpdesk arranges training on China IPR protection and enforcement in Europe and China, tailored to the needs of SMEs:
- General IPR issues, including IP registration and establishing an IP protection strategy.
- Practical business challenges such as choosing a Chinese business partner, attending a trade fair, licensing.
- Helpdesk IPR Clinics offering SMEs free 20 minute one-on-one consultations with an IP expert are available at many training events.
- Train-the-trainer resources for SME service providers and intermediary bodies to improve the awareness of intermediary representatives about the scope and tools offered by the China IPR SME Helpdesk.
Materials - providing industry and business-focused guides and training materials that address China IPR issues by:
- IP Factsheets for Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, with practical business-focused information for free;
- IP topic, including patents, trade marks, copyrights, licensing, dealing with counterfeiting;
- Business focus, including IP as a business asset, technology transfer, finding the right lawyer;
- Industry, including textiles, medical devices, ceramics etc
- How to guide for step-by-step guidance to complete IP protection or registration processes in China
Online services -the multi-lingual online portal (www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu) provides easy access for all EU SMEs to Helpdesk information and services, including Helpdesk guides, E-learning modules, event information, live webinars, infographics, podcasts and the Serious Game.
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86 (10) 6462 0892
Fax: +86 (10) 8527 6923
For more info please visit: http://www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu/