62nd ICSB World Conference
The 62nd World Conference of International Council for Small Business (ICSB), "Towards a New World Mobilized by Entrepreneurship & Innovative SMEs", to be held in Buenos Aires, will focus on entrepreneurship and innovation in the context of SMEs, benefiting from the contribution of academics and practitioners from around the world.
Main topics will refer to:
- Methodological challenges and new research methods applied to SME and Entrepreneurship research
- Women entrepreneurship
- Academic entrepreneurship, technology transfer and knowledge-based entrepreneurship & SMEs
- SMEs and family firms´ management (marketing, innovation, finance & strategy)
- Urban and regional perspectives on SMEs & Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship education, learning, and knowledge dissemination
- Social innovation, sustainable & social entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial finance for new and growing SMEs
- SME growth, performance and internationalization
- Entrepreneurship & SME Policy, Ecosystems and National Innovation systems
- Entrepreneurship and SMEs in developing regions (with focus on Latin America)
- Intrapreneurship: Developing innovation through managers
- Creative Industries & SMEs
Founded in 1955, the International Council for Small Business (ICSB) was the first international membership organization to promote the growth and development of small businesses worldwide. The organization brings together educators, researchers, policy-makers and practitioners from around the world to share knowledge and expertise in their respective fields.
Detailed information on the event is available here.
Content available soon