Annual Conference on European Public Procurement Law 2019
The aim of this year’s annual conference is to update legal practitioners on the latest trends and current issues in European public procurement law. The focus will be on EU policy developments, recent jurisprudence of the CJEU, procurement, innovation and digitalisation, practical issues and challenges and the anticipated impact of Brexit on EU public procurement.
- Innovation procurement and e-procurement
- Promoting SME participation in public procurement
- How to detect bid-rigging?
- Public procurement and ESIF
- Procurement for infrastructure projects
- CJEU case law developments and their practical implications
- Public procurement in Europe after Brexit
Ministry officials and other civil servants dealing with public procurement matters, lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel.
Please find more information on the event and the registration link here.
The event was published on ERA website here:
Content available soon