Baltic Cluster Christmas Forum 2020
The Baltic cluster community and anyone interested in cluster activities are welcome to participate in the Baltic Cluster Christmas Forum 2020 on 10 December.
This year's event is dedicated to implementing European Union Green Deal and Digital Transformation.
The event will take place online this year with registration open here.
Speakers for the event are:
- Ulla Engelmann, Head of Unit Advanced Technologies, Clusters and Social Economy at European Commission
- Emily Wise, Independent public policy consultant, Analyst and Research Fellow at Lund University (UK)
- Kristina Šermukšnytė-Alešiūnienė, Director of Lithuanian Cluster Network
- Grigoris Chatzikostas, Vice President of Business Development, FoodScale Hub
- Maite Ardèvol, Circular Economy & Sustainability Lead, Catalan Agency of Competitiveness ACCIÓ
- Laima Kaušpadienė, Manager of CleanTechnCluster Lithuania
- Romanas Matulis, Manager of Vilnius Film Cluster
- Emma Vendrell, Head of International Projects, Clusters Unit, Catalan Agency of Competitiveness ACCIÓ
Experts will present the trends and development opportunities of cluster policy for the new programming period and share the latest Lithuanian cluster ecosystem news.
Baltic Cluster Christmas Forum 2020 is organized under the project Promotion and Development of Innovation Networking (InoLink) implemented by the Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA) in cooperation with the Lithuanian Innovation Center and funded by the European Fund for Regional Development. The project aims to promote the clustering of companies, to increase cluster maturity, to promote their growth and international collaboration.
Content available soon