CEBR ANNUAL MEETING
Each year, the members of the Council of European BioRegions meet to discuss, network, receive and provide information on the past current and future state of clusters within the life science sector.
The conference takes place on the first day, with speakers from the public and private sector. It provides an opportunity for cluster managers to understand in more detail the local life science cluster ecosystem. In 2019, this will be the Athens vibrant scene.
- Name of the organiser: Council of European BioRegions (CEBR), co-hosted by HellenicBio (HBio)
- Language(s) of the event: English
- Expected number of participants: 40
- Event website: www.cebr.net
- Event registration link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CEBRAnnualmeeting2019
- The event offers: Matchmaking sessions, Pitching sessions and Participatory sessions
- Themes of the event: Innovation and creativity, Advanced technologies/ manufacturing, Smart specialisation, Scaling-up SMEs, Skills, Cross-sectoral collaboration, Inter-regional EU collaboration, Internationalisation/Global value chains
For more information please contact: Anaïs Le Corvec ([email protected])
The preliminary agenda of the event is attached below.
Content available soon