CEBR Annual Meeting 2020
It is the time of the year when the CEBR (Council of European BioRegions) members and stakeholders meet to discuss, network, receive and provide information on the past current and future state of clusters within the life science sector.
The two day conference will cover internal and external aspects of CEBR, and is open to clusters that are not yet members! Data, Policies and clusters own challenges will be at the art of this event!
- Name of the organiser: Council of European BioRegions (CEBR), co-hosted by OneNucleus
- Language(s) of the event: English
- Expected number of participants: 40
- Event website: www.cebr.net
- Event registration link: http://www.cebr.net/news/cebr-annual-meeting-2020
- The event offers: Matchmaking sessions, Pitching sessions and Participatory sessions
- Themes of the event: Innovation and creativity, Data, Advanced technologies/ manufacturing, Smart specialisation, Scaling-up SMEs, Skills, Cross-sectoral collaboration, Inter-regional EU collaboration, Internationalisation/Global value chains
For more information please contact: Anaïs Le Corvec ([email protected])
The preliminary agenda of the event is attached below.
Content available soon