Cluster Collaboration Day - Clusters in the face of new challenges. Horizon 2020, COSME, POIR, RIS
The event is dedicated to topics such as:
- available funding programs
- development of cooperation opportunities (also international)
- the principles of national cluster policy (including the national key clusters system)
- thematic platforms S3 and increasing the clusters’ involvement
- presentation of good practices
- pitching and networking sessions.
It is aimed at cluster members and representatives, Horizon 2020 project implementers and representatives of business environment institutions.
The event is co-organised by the National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the European Union, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, Industrial Development Agency and the Mazovia Development Agency.
The participation of Ms Anna Sobczak, Ph.D. Policy Officer in the field of advanced technologies, clusters and social economy (DG GROW) of the European Commission has been confirmed.
- Language of the event: Polish
- Expected number of participants: 80
- Event website: http://www.kpk.gov.pl/?event=cluster-collaboration-day-klastry-w-obliczu-nowych-wyzwan-program-cosme-horyzont-2020-ris-czekamy-do-poniedzialku
- Twitter: @KPL_PL
- Facebook: @KPK.Polska
- Networking options provided: Pitching sessions, Online voting tool
- Themes for the event: Innovation and creativity, Smart specialisation, Entrepreneurship, Internationalisation/Global value chains
- Cluster organisation(s) involved in the organisation of the event: Agrobiocluster, Polish Technological Platform on Photonics, Mazovian Chemical Cluster, Mazovia Cluster of Energy Efficiency and RenewableEnergy Sources, Employers' Association Polish Clusters
Content available soon