Environment & Water Technologies Business Mission
Korea’s environmental industry has grown at approximately 15% annually between 2006 and 2014, where it reached EUR 92 Billion. New market policies in the recent years have enhanced the use of environmental technologies, especially for the manufacturing and construction industries.
European companies active in Environment & Water Technologies can apply for a business mission to Seoul, Korea, to be held in July 2017.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions organised in key markets.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues will take up to 50 selected European companies to Korea from 03-07 July 2017 for a business mission in Environment & Water Technologies. Participants will have:
- Privileged access to focused business opportunities
- Site visits to get insight into the Environment & Water Technologies sector in Korea
- An opportunity to showcase their products and technologies to a targeted audience of potential business partners
- Readily available market intelligence
- Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in Korea
- Business support during and after the mission to facilitate any deals
- Access to co-financing by the European Union for some of the main costs
Key information and how to apply:
Application deadline: 17 March 2017
Find out more & submit your application: https://www.eu-gateway.eu/business-missions/missions-calendar/environment-water-technologies-korea
Use this link to:
þ Check out some of the Specific Business Opportunities we’ve identified for this sector
þ Download the Business Mission Information document to see what costs are covered by the programme.
þ Send across your Expression of Interest.
Content available soon