EU-Japan call for application: showcase technologies and meet potential Japanese business partners at the BioJapan expo
The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for application for its next Biotech Cluster/SME mission to be organised from 9 until 12 October 2018 alongside “BioJapan” Expo (https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/ ).
One day before the fair, on October 9th, EU clusters and SMEs will be able to attend a partnering event "the European Biotech and Pharma Partnering Conference” that will take place in Osaka during which pre-arranged B-2-B meetings will be organised with companies from Kansai regions.
From 10 to 12 October, mission participants will have the opportunity to exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/, identify relevant key contacts, benefit from face-to-face meetings and gain market knowledge about the Biotech industry in Japan.
The programme targets SMEs and clusters from EU or COSME partnering countries active in the following sectors (large companies may apply but will not be given priority):
- Drug and Drug Discovery (Small-Molecule Drug, Biologics, Vaccine etc.)
- Drug Discovery Support and Contract Services (Drug Synthesis Services, Analysis Contract Services and Chemical Compound Libraries and Screening etc.)
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Functional Food, additives, enzymes
- Medical Treatment, Diagnosis and Medical Devices and Equipment
- Research Devices, Bioinformatics and Bio imaging etc.
For the full list of exhibitor categories go to: https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/info_exhibitor.html .
For more information about the mission and to apply: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission .
Deadline for applications : june 7th, 2018
For queries, feel free to send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content available soon