The EU-Korea Cluster Matchmaking Event and World IT Show, 6-8 May 2020, Seoul
The European Commission and the Korea Industrial Complex Corporation (KICOX) jointly organise the EU-Korea Cluster Matchmaking Event on 6 - 8 May 2020 in Seoul, South Korea.
The event is held in the context of the World IT Show and acts as a follow-up of the first EU-Korea Cluster Matchmaking Event held in Vienna on 6 - 8 November 2018.
The event will gather clusters, companies and policy makers specialized in smart manufacturing from EU (and non-EU COSME) countries and South Korea. The program will focus on connecting actors wishing to pursue trade, investment and partnering agreements and will represent a unique opportunity to foster internationalization of SMEs and their integration into global value chains.
- Participation to the World IT Show, the largest ICT exhibition show in Korea (see the promotional brochure attached)
- Inter-cluster and inter-company pitching and matchmaking session
- Presentations and discussions on cluster policy developments in the EU and Korea
- Site visits to relevant clusters and business centres in the surroundings of Seoul
Dates and place
6 - 8 May 2020 in Seoul, Korea
Sectoral and technological focus
- Electrical, electronic and IT equipment
- Machinery, engineering, robotics, factory automation, additive manufacturing
- Smart mobility (such as automobiles and other transport vehicles, infrastructure, etc.)
- Digitalisation (such as artificial intelligence, digital sensors and monitoring, Internet of Things, machine learning, cybersecurity, data collection and analytics, etc.)
The application process for European partners is closed. The application deadline was the 20th of January 2020.
For further information, please contact [email protected].
Content available soon