EU LIFE Information and Networking Day
The European Commission is organising an Information & Networking Day on the 2019 LIFE call for project proposals.
The event is open to potential applicants presenting project proposals on green technology, nature protection and climate action.
- The 2019 LIFE Call for project proposals will be launched at the beginning of April and published on the LIFE Website
- To see the latest news, please visit the European Commission's news section
- Join the LIFE Information and Networking Day to learn more about it.
Participants will be invited to a morning information session on the 2019 LIFE call, covering significant changes to the programme compared to previous years.
The afternoon will be dedicated to networking with fellow participants to share experience, match with potential new partners and meet representatives of the LIFE programme from the European Commission.
- Environmental technologies and solutions including water, waste, air quality, soil, forest, health
- Climate change adaptation
- Climate change mitigation
- Nature conservation and biodiversity
- Climate and environmental governance and information initiatives
How to get involved on the day of the event?
- Go to: www.sli.do or Download and Open the Sli.do app
- Enter the event code: #EULIFE19
- Ask your question, vote for your favourite questions or vote on polls @LIFEprogramme#EULife19
Why should you participate?
- Find & meet potential partners for your next LIFE project
- Take the chance to meet experts from the European Commission's Executive Agency for SMEs (EASME)
- Get advice from LIFE National Contact Points
Registration is open until 25 April, 2019.
For more information please visit the event website here.
Content available soon