Euro-Mediterranean Brokerage Event on Research and Innovation
Mediterranean Science, Policy, Research & Innovation Gateway
1st Euro-Mediterranean Brokerage Event on Research and Innovation
12-13 February 2014 in Cairo, Egypt
In the framework of the Mediterranean Science, Policy, Research & Innovation Gateway “MedSpring”, the Ministry of Scientific Research (Egypt), in collaboration with the Agronomic Institute of Bari (CIHEAM-IAMB, Italy) and the Malta Council for Science and Technology will hold the 1st Euro-Mediterranean Brokerage Event on research and innovation on 12-13 February 2014 in Cairo, Egypt.
MedSpring is an EU funded project with the objective to encourage and strengthen the Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation on Research and Innovation. Download the programme.
Why to participate?
Register on the Euromed Matchmaking Platform to:
- Express your interests and offers for cooperation and meet other Euro-Mediterranean innovation stakeholders (including your NCPs)
- Get the latest information on H2020 funding opportunities
- Get spotted to present your innovative ideas to potential investors from Europe and the Mediterranean countries*.
For more on the MedSpring Brokerage event, read the event rationale.
The event is open to:
- Young entrepreneurs/researchers from Europe and Mediterranean countries
- MedSpring partners, particularly researcher institutions and research policy makers
- Tech-driven enterprises, SMEs and other relevant private/public potential investors/networks
- Others (research/networks organizations, etc.)
MedSpring has identified three major challenges for strengthening Euro-Mediterranean cooperation on research and innovation:
- Resources efficiency (particularly water)
- High quality affordable food
*Special Promotion Opportunity: Young researchers, entrepreneurs and innovative idea-carriers will be invited to participate to the 1st MedSpring Brokerage event!
After the closure of the evaluation phase of Expression of Interest, due to the high participation and quality of proposals, MedSpring decided to increase the financial support to more “idea-carriers”!
See the list of ideas/projects that have been selected on the MedSpring project website
See also the video-spot to illustrate the ideas.
Selected proposers will get the chance to present their idea to potential investors during the 1st Euro-Mediterranean Brokerage Event on Research and Innovation which will be held in Cairo on 12-13 February.
Content available soon