European companies active in Environment & Water Technologies are invited to apply for a business mission to Tokyo, Japan
European companies active in Environment & Water Technologies are invited to apply for a business mission to Tokyo, Japan.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues will take up to 40 selected European companies to Japan from 21-25 May 2018 for a business mission on Environment & Water Technologies. Participants will have:
- Privileged access to focused business opportunities
- Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
- Site visits to gain insights into the Japanese Healthcare & Medical Technologies market
- Participation in the Tokyo Health Industry Show 2018
- Market intelligence in terms of a comprehensive market study
- Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in Japan
- Business support during and after the mission to facilitate any deals
- Access to co-financing by the European Union for some of the main costs
Application deadline 2nd February 2018.
Find out more & submit your application:
Content available soon