European Pellet Conference 2018
With more than 500 participants every year, the European Pellet Conference in Wels is the largest annual pellet event in the world!
The European Pellet Conference offers a unique combination of events:
conference (technologies • markets • policies • financing • research • case studies)
+ inveractive events (• a major tradeshow on renewable energy with more than 100 pellet-related exibitors • technical site visits)
= European Pellet Conference (• the meeting place for the global pellet community • up-to-date information • new business opportunities • a great event to network and develop collaborations)
The event is part of the annual "World Sustainable Energy Days" conference, organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such a conference: more than 25 % of all automatic biomass boilers sold in the EU are manufactured by Upper Austrian companies and pellet heating systems have become a standard solution in the region.
- Plenary sessions: Presentations on policies, technologies, markets, innovation, financing, fuels
- World Pellet Business Forum: Market place for product and service innovation, business models, financing and pricing
- Pellet Technology Outlook: Novelties from research Pellet Market News Worldwide Updates and outlook on European and global markets
- Technical Site Visits: Pellets and Wood Chips One-day trip with visits about fuels, equipment, exemplary installations
- Poster Presentation: Opportunity to present biomass projects and products (e.g. EU projects)
- Young Biomass Researchers Conference: A conference presenting the work and achievements of young researchers, award "Best Young Biomass Researcher"
- Energiesparmesse – the "pellet tradeshow": Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and more than 100 pellet-related exhibitors annually
Call for Papers & Speakers (Deadline 10 October 2017)
You are warmly invited to get involved in the programme:
Call for Papers • Call Young Energy Researchers • Propose a speaker
- heating, CHP, industrial pellet applications, "smart" bioenergy
- technologies, markets, policies, business models
- research and innovations on products, technologies, services and marketing
- programmes, market reports, financing, standardisation
Further details: www.wsed.at/call