FUTUR. E. S Festival 2018
For the 9th edition of its festival, Cap Digital reinvents the digital event: even more innovative, more prospective, more inclusive, more transformative, Futur en Seine becomes FUTUR. E. S in Paris.
From 21 to 23 June 2018 at the Grande Halle de la Villette, FUTUR. E. S in Paris will propose to the public the construction of a common future through thematic itineraries. FUTUR. E. S in Paris is the event where our future, both individual and collective, is apprehended and conceived.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED FOR FUTURE. E. S IN PARIS, YOU WOULD HAVE THE POSSIBILITY…
- To test your innovation on a panel of 20,000 people
- To meet clients, partners and potential investors: 71% of exhibitors achieved their business objectives in 2017
- To gain visibility thanks to media coverage and a very large audience
- To place your product/project among a selection of 40 innovative projects, and thus be identified as the cutting-edge innovation of the market
- To benefit from a space equiped with demos for 3 days at La Villette
- To participate in a collective reflection on our future
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Innovations integrating a strong dose of digital technologies and which fit into one of these 5 themes:
- The imaginary, forge of the future: art and creative industries
- Time and space: new territories
- Rewriting life: body, nature and technology
- Living and working with AI
- Kids revolution: talent, education, creativity (in partnership with "Start up for kids")
We will evaluate projects according to these criteria:
- Thematic relevance: the project fits in well with one of the 5 themes proposed in the itineraries.
- Quality of the proposed experience: the project engages the visitor in a multi-sensory and interactive experience.
- Emerging project: the prototype is recent and has been presented little or not at all in other events. It embodies a real trend of innovation (technological or user innovation).
- Social impact: the project provides a response to a social issue. The project incorporates a strong social responsibility.
- Personality of the project developers: youth, diversity of the team’s profiles and/or atypical background of the project leaders.
- Economic model: relevance of the business model
If your project is selected:
- Cap Digital works with you to produce the best presentation for your demo. In particular, we will provide furniture, electricity and wifi.
- You will benefit from Cap Digital’s communication on all the programming with festival audiences, partners and the media. You will also have communication tools to relay your presence and invite your partners.
- Cap Digital will make sure, around the demo space for which you will be selected, the installation of space and time to allow you to go further in the exchange with the public.
If your project is selected, you agree to:
- Present from 21 to 23 June 2018, at the opening hours of the festival, the innovation for which you have been selected, focusing the presentation of the product around its test by visitors.
- Respect the restrictions and planning of installation defined upstream with Cap Digital and its production service provider.
- Pay before April 30, 2018 your participation fee of 500€ (excluding taxes). This will be the only requested financial contribution.
- application: before January 15th 2018
- results: March 1st 2018
=> Apply online before 15 January 2018: futur-e-s-paris.io
Any questions ? Write to email@example.com
Content available soon