ICT Cluster & SME Matchmaking Mission to Japan
The mission lasts 5 days and is composed of market-specific business seminars, group company visits, one-on-one meetings at a targeted trade fair with showcaseing and networking events to maximize opportunities for the EU participants. In addition, the mission will provide EU clusters the opportunity to benchmark with Japanese clusters during a dedicated session.
Clusters and companies operating in the following ICT-related sectors are invited to apply:
- Hardware solutions
MPU/MCU, DSP, System LSI(ASSP/ASIC), IP Core, FPGA/PLD, Smart Card, Embedded Platforms, Board Computers, Wireless Networks (802.11x, Bluetooth, UWB, etc.), Interface Technologies (IEEE1394, USB, etc.), PowerSupply/Management, ICSocket, Back-Plane, etc.
- Software solutions
RTOS, Device Drivers, Firmware/Middleware, Internet-Related Technolog (Browsers, etc.), Database, Security Technologies (Encryption/Decryption, etc.)
- Development Environments and Tools
Programming Languages (C/C++, Java, HTML/XML, UML, Compilers/Assemblers), In-Circuit Emulator and Debugging Tools, EDA/System Design Tools, Measurement & Instruments, Project Management Tools, Configuration Management Tools
System House, Design Service Firms, System Integration Companies, Technology Promotion Organizations, Publishers, Universities/Research Organizations, etc.
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre:
- Tuition fees
- Transfers during group company visits and to/from Yokohama
- “Embedded Technology 2016 ” registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
- “Embedded Technology 2016 ” access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- “Embedded Technology 2016 ” trade fair booth arrangements
- Lunch for 3 days, welcome reception and closing cocktail
- 600 EUR grant is available for Clusters* and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
* Clusters member of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (http://www.clustercollaboration.eu/).
The mission is managed by the EU-Japan Centre and funded by the European Commission.
Application deadline: 30 June 2016
More info on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/ict-cluster-sme-mission
For queries and application please contact Diane Lula at: [email protected].
Content available soon