ICT CLUSTER SME MISSION
The ICT Cluster/SME mission coincides with this autumn’s "Japan IT Week" trade fair in Chiba. During the fair (3 days) you will attend showcase sessions and B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In order to maximize your partnering opportunities, you will be able to exhibit in the EU Delegation booth.
- Exhibit at the Japan IT Week trade fair in Makuhari Messe
- Gain knowledge about the ICT market structure, sector analysis, business policy
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
Clusters and SMEs from European Union and COSME partnering countries. Large companies may apply, but priority will be given to applicants from SMEs and from clusters active in sectors covered by the trade fair.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine to Machine (M2M) communication
- Cloud Computing
- Software Development
- Big Data Management
- Embedded Technology
- Hardware producers
- Mobile Solutions
- Data Center
- Information Security
Please find more information on the event, application etc here.
Diane Lula Makala
Tel: +32 (0)2 282 00 40
Fax: +32 (0)2 282 00 45
Content available soon