LOMBARDY ENERGY & CLEANTECH DAY 2019
In conjunction with the annual General Assembly, LE2C is organising a full day devoted to innovation and technology transfer: ‘Lombardy Energy & Cleantech Day 2019’. The event will take place on17 April 2019, in Milan. The hashtag for the event is: #10YearsofLE2C.
In the morning, following the General Assembly (for Members only), a conference will be held celebrating the 10-year anniversary of LE2C (2009-2019) and planning for the 10 years ahead. Stakeholders at the European, national and regional level as well as past presidents of the cluster will be involved. The event will also be an opportunity to reward the start-up winner of BioinItaly's Circular Economy Award.The afternoon will be devoted to SMEs with matchmaking opportunities and B2B meetings open to LE2C member and non-member companies, research centres, universities and more.
Furthermore, the contact persons for the LE2C Focus Areas (Smart Energy Systems, Sustainable Manufacturing, Green Building, Water Energy Nexus, Clean Air) will also be available to present updates on ongoing and potential innovative projects. There will also be the possibility to schedule a meeting with the Europe Help-Desk for free assistance on access to European calls and partner search, held in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network.
- Language(s) of the event: Italian
- Expected number of participants: 150
- Event website: http://www.energycluster.it/en/events/lombardy-energy-cleantech-day-2019
- Networking options: Matchmaking, Pitching Sessions, Web Streaming
- Themes addressed by the event: innovation and creativity, digitalisation, scaling-up SMEs, cross-sectoral collaboration
- Social media accounts:
Content available soon