Low Carbon Agriculture Business Action - Brazil
Low Carbon Business Action in Brazil
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
As part of the Institutional Network that supports Low Carbon Business Action, we are glad to inform that the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS for the EU-financed matchmaking-mission on “Low Carbon Agriculture” is officially opened from Monday, 13th of February to Sunday 12th of March.
EU-funded International Business Matchmaking Programme between Small and Medium-sized enterprises from Brazil and the EU 28-Member-states
MATCHMAKING MISSION ON LOW CARBON AGRICULTURE
Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil in May 1-5, 2017
Apply online at:
OBS: The selected participants will have to be available in São Paulo-SP (capital) from Sunday April 30.
TRAVEL COSTS OF SELECTED SMEs WILL BE 80% REIMBURSED.
The matchmaking mission is organized in institutional partnership with Sebrae (Serviço Brasileiro de Apoio à Micro e Pequena Empresa), CNA (Confederação Nacional da Agricultura) in line with the Agrishow 2017 Exhibition http://www.agrishow.com.br/pt in Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brasil.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Best compliments from The Low Carbon Business Action Team.
LCBA has identified the technological routes and business potentials for European small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the Brazilian market, both for technology and service providers with the aim to promote joint businesses. Please find below detailed information about technology needs and business opportunities for this mission.
TECHNOLOGIES AND OPPORTUNITIES
1. Plant nutrition: Efficient fertilization
2. Animal nutrition: Low emissions animal diet
3. Biotechnology: Artificial insemination and genetic enhancement of livestock and plants
4. Biological nitrogen fixation
5. Planting of forests: in vitro reproduction systems, effective seed production techniques, planting, pest control, etc.
6. Livestock farms: recovery of degraded pastures and integration of crop-livestock-forest
7. Soil conservation: technologies for reforestation and fire detection
8. Machinery industry technologies
9. Precision agriculture: management of the agricultural property
10. Capacity-building in Low-Carbon Agriculture
11. Consultancy: GHG emission inventories, carbon storage, and monitoring tools for sustainable agriculture
12. Geoprocessing: land use change mapping, modeling, software tools and satellite imagery
13. Agricultural productivity monitoring and estimates: modeling and software tools