Market entry support to India and the Indian IP ecosystem
The European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC) together with Enterprise Europe Network Flanders and Pack4Food/ Foodtechlab 2.0 (SECPHO) is organising a webinar for SMEs on 10 December (10.30-12.00 CET) entitled 'Market Entry Support to India and the Indian IP Ecosystem, Food Technology Domain'.
The session will provide an overview of how EBTC is facilitating and promoting European Union-India business support via its various engagements.
Information about the Indian IP ecosystem and the role of Europe-India IP Forum as a platform to acquire knowledge regarding the Indian market will also be shared along with an overview of specific requirements of the Indian IP system in the food technology sector.
The session aims to:
- Provide insights on the Indian market and available business support
- Shed light on key aspects of the Indian IP ecosystem
- Help businesses to assess their readiness for the Indian market
- Touch upon challenges faced by the businesses while creating, developing, filing IP and consequently commercializing technologies in food tech sector
- Provide an overview of role of Europe-India IP Forum in promoting Europe-India collaborations
Find out more and register here.
Content available soon