SCALER regional workshops on industrial symbiosis
SCALER (SCALing European Resources with industrial symbiosis) aims to increase the uptake of industrial symbiosis across Europe.
Under the European Union’s Horizon2020 initiative, the project will develop a set of best practices, tools and guidelines, helping businesses and industrial sites work together to ensure sustainable resource use.
Five regional workshops on industrial resource sharing were planned for 2020 as part of the initiative. However, following successful events in Cambridge and Lisbon in February, the remianing sessions scheduled for Paris, Lausanne and Ljubljana were cancelled as a result of COVID-19 restrictions on travel and gatherings.
the final three workshops will now take place online during September and Ocober, and will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Support the development of a shared understanding and roadmap for industrial symbiosis implementation in the local context
- Gain access to the SCALER project results including best practices, tools and synergy opportunities
- Connect and network with other key businesses and stakeholders
The new dates for the workshops are:
- Paris Workshop (organised by Strane Innovation): 29 September, 9:00-13:00 CET (register here)
- Lausanne Workshop (organised by Quantis): 8 October 2020, 9:00-13:00 CET (register here)
- Ljubljana Workshop (organised by EIT Climate-KIC): 13 October 2020, 9:00-13:00 CET (register here)
Find out more about SCALER here.
Content available soon