Technologies and Business Models for the Energy Challenges of the 21st Century
The registration to the ELAN Network Event Chile 2017 - Technologies and Business Models for the Energy Challenges of the 21st Century - is open!
The use of renewable energies is becoming more massive and costs have been drastically reduced. Due to this, new technological challenges have appeared for all market players (end users, generators, distributors, researchers, etc.) and this is generating new opportunities that require comprehensive and interdisciplinary solutions. In this sense, “Technologies and Business Models for the Energy Challenges of the 21st Century”, October 23-24, Santiago (Chile), will try to generate Tech-Based Business Opportunities between Chilean and European companies, for the development of new technologies, in order to face in a better way these challenges. The event will allow:
- Identify new technological business niches, connecting Chilean and European companies with the purpose of developing opportunities together.
- To showcase key technologies that can contribute to improving industrial competitiveness in the energy sector, as well as sharing Chilean and European visions for the future.
- Facilitate access of companies to other agents of the innovation ecosystem (technology centres, public administrations, business support organizations) that can support their concrete collaborations.
- Connect SMEs with relevant agents of the energy sector at national and international level, so that they can benefit from the synergies between public - private research collaborations.
- Present & share the key tools for business development between the EU and Chile.
The event will be coordinated with the Exhibition and Conference of Renewable Energies, ExpoERNC 2017, and a REINA PLUS ESCP' business mission to the country, which constitutes a great business opportunity for those companies of the renewable energy industry that want to invest in Chile.
More information about the event, registration link as well as agenda (attached also) is available here.
Content available soon