Technology Transfer Basics focusing on China
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
There is an increasing demand for transferring technologies internationally.
China, in particular, is an interesting technology receiver. On the other hand, many Chinese entities are starting to understand the importance of technology export out of China as well.
This workshop will address some major issues of the technology transfer process, with a special emphasis on China specific issues. So, if you are considering transferring technology to or from China, some basic rules and practices will be essential.
What can you expect?
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- partnering tools to identify potential partners;
- negotiation techniques for engaging with your Chinese partner;
- key documents to consider;
- major considerations of a license agreement;
- financial aspects and royalty structures;
- non-technical considerations.
Apart from general technology transfer aspects, specific Chinese considerations will also be discussed.
Registration fee: €40 (free for members).
Content available soon