TICBioMed organises a private session in WHINN for 12 innovative eHealth companies to present their digital health solutions
In the framework of the eHealth hub project, TICBioMed invites alll eHealth innovative companies to apply to the IV Roadshow in Odense and snatch the opportunity to introduce your digital health solution in only 5 minutes! The pitches will be followed by questions and answers in which the members of the committee will give valuable feedback to your business case. The committee includes high-level stakeholders, e.g. from industry, university hospitals, investors and business development specialists in the healthcare sector.
Winners will be featured in ScanBalt Business Information, benefitting from increased visibility among investors beyond the event.
- Mads Rasmussen – CEO, Welfare Invest
- Anders Quitzau – Innovation Executive, IBM
- Johnny Killerup Pedersen – CEO, Converzion
- Peter Frank – General Secretary, ScanBalt BioRegion
- Søren Aggestrup – Special Advisor, Syddansk Sundhedsinnovation
- Kurt Espersen – COO, The Region of Southern Denmark
- Christian Graversen – CEO, Welfare Tech
Companies interested in this free service need to apply online and read the pdf document below carefully. Each application will be carefully reviewed and the most promising companies will be invited to pitch at the eHealth Roadshow. The selection criteria include maturity of project, revenues and internationalization readiness.
In addition to the eHealth Roadshow, you can register to other events organised during the Week of Health Innovation (WHINN). You will find details including registration links on other sessions under.
- Application deadline: 15. September 2017
- Announcement of selected companies: 21. September 2017
- When: 11 October 2017, 09:00-12:00 CET
- Where: WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation, Forskerparken 10H, 5230 Odense M, Denmark
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FULL BRIEF HERE BEFORE APPLYING.
The event is organised as part of the EU-funded eHealth Hub project, one of whose aims is to support commercialization within the eHealth sector. Registration to the eHealth Roadshow is FREE!
Please contact Dr. Mercedes Dragovits (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the event.