Torino FashionMatch 2020 - virtual edition
If you are operating in the fashion industry and looking for new contacts and international pertnerships, you may want to register for the fifth edition of Torino Fashion Match.
The B2B matchmaking event, organised by Unioncamere Piemonte as a member of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and Sector Group Textile and Fashion, will be dielivered virtually in 2020.
However, organisers are still committed to bringing European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities for finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
Participants will have the chance to:
- Attend the virtual EEN B2B sessions where they can meet international buyers/business agents/retailers/new clients
- Join the e-commerce service from the Torino Fashion Week (TFW) app and meet their scouter
- Meet local buyers from Rinascente store
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperations with international partners
- Find new business partners
- Listen to Fashion Talks with international speakers where you can get the latest information on fashion and textile new technologies, trends and innovations
- Be connected - with a dedicated APP - with the Live Streaming TFW 2020 shows and to other services
The B2B event is aimed at:
- Fashion designers/stylists
- Emergents fashion labels and brands (garments/fashion accessories), start-ups
- Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies and SMEs
- Retailers, distributors, sales agents, fashion stores
- E-commerce platforms
- PR agency, coaching, marketing and business consultants
- buyers/commercial agents
- University/R&D institutions looking for new parnerships
Find out more and register here. Registration is open until 30 September.
Content available soon