My cluster organisation has a published profile, but I cannot create a Partner Search request to upload my expression of interest. What to do?
This is probably the case when someone else from your organisation has the administrator rights of your cluster organisation profile. Please ask your colleague who is in charge of your ECCP profile to add you as a cluster profile member (it takes less than 30 seconds!) – but first make sure that you yourself have a registered user account on the ECCP, so your email address is already in the system:
- He/she should go to the cluster profile page
- He/she should click on „Add your colleague“
- He/she should enter your email address in the field „Registered email address“
- He/she should click on „Add“ and the system will confirm the success of the procedure.
- Now you can upload any time of content you want on the Partner Search as well as on your cluster organisation profile.