Explore new business opportunities with European and Mediterranean clusters at a matchmaking event in Milan - Deadline extended to midnight on 20 April!
On the 6th and 7th of May 2015, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) will organise a thematic matchmaking event with the aim of promoting business partnerships between industry, science and food professionals in EUROMED countries  that are active in the agro-food manufacturing value-chain.
This event offers a chance for your European Cluster to develop collaborations with other participating clusters from Europe and the Mediterranean region; thus, creating greater possibilities for your SMEs to grow through opportunities such as access to new markets or to new products and services.
This call for expression of interest is launched to identify a European delegation composed of 30-35 representatives from cluster organisations that are willing and committed to participate in a cluster matchmaking event in Milan (Italy) in the following areas:
- Food and drink manufacturing (machines and technologies for production, automation, monitoring systems, etc.)
- Innovative and high quality food products (functional ingredients and food, nutraceuticals, specialty and fine food, etc.)
- Safety and quality control
- Food traceability
- Food conservation and shelf life
- Packaging materials and design
- Food chain management
- Logistics and retail
- Protected Denomination of Origin (PDO)
- Protected Geographic Indication (PGI)
For more information and registration, please visit the event page.