4th Edition of the Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court Conference
For the 4th edition of the Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court conference, key decision makers, industry representatives, instututional, academic and legal experts will provide a 360o overview and tackle the timely topics on the latest updates and recent developments of the UPP before it's coming into force, such as:
- UP & UPC latest updates from EPO Select and Preparatory Committees: Overview on the state of work, Recruitment of judges: selection, appointment, education & training; Issues of Art. 83 of the Treaty - Implementations
- Ratification and implementation updates from France, Germany and the United Kingdom
- Rules of Procedures and material law. How to get consistency between the Divisions?
- Tailoring new IP Strategies for your Business: How to rationally prepare your portfolio for the new opportunities
- UP&UPC : An International Perspective
Following to several consecutive successful editions the Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court Conference is being established as an annual premium event and leading conference on the latest advancements in the UP & UPC with high-profile participants from all over Europe and North America.
On Thursday 7 July 2016, the Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court conference will be held for its fourth inception and once again at the European Patent Office in Munich, Germany.
For registration please visit: REGISTRATION
More information is avalable on the event page.