Blue Invest in the Mediterranean 2019
24 January 2019 / The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta
A match-making event that brings together innovators and the financial community to sustainably develop the Blue Economy of the Mediterranean Sea basin, while protecting its marine resources.
The OECD projects that the global maritime economy will grow at twice the rate of the mainstream economy by 2030. The potential of the Blue Economy for sustainable growth and job creation around the Mediterranean Sea basin can play a significant role in stabilizing the region, whilst safeguarding its unique natural and cultural capital.
How do we realize this potential? How can technology, innovation and creativity come together with finance?
Come and find it out at Blue Invest in the Mediterranean 2019!
What to expect?
- An exciting pitching contest for innovators in front of a panel of top investors
- Inspiring speakers who will share their knowledge and experience
- Personalized and pre-arranged bilateral meetings for investment and project development opportunities
- Networking among potential clients, investors, innovators, support service providers and policy makers.
- Showcase your project
- Connect with investors and create new business contacts
- Find a partner ready to turn your project into a great business opportunity
- Get insights, tips & tricks from financial players and accelerators
Investors, come and:
- Be the first to spot promising start-ups or scale-ups
- See and meet tomorrow's innovation
- Share your experience
Who should attend?
- Innovators with projects that can have a positive impact on the health of the Mediterranean Sea and tap its economic potential
- Blue economy innovators who want to pitch
- Business, especially SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups
- Business accelerators
- Public and private financial institutions investing or willing to invest in the blue economy
- Maritime clusters
- Anyone with a keen professional interest in the subject
Please find more details on the event, the agenda, participants and the registration link here.