Business Matchmaking at VISION Stuttgart 2018
On 6-8 November 2018, you are invited to join the business matchmaking organised by Business Beyond Borders (BBB) together with IHK Region Stuttgart and supported by the European Commission. The matchmaking will be featured in VISION Stuttgart 2018, the world's leading trade fair for machine vision.
Don't miss the chance to register and book meetings with representatives from across the machine vision industry!
About VISION 2018
At VISION, you’ll learn all about the innovative possibilities presented by current and upcoming machine-vision technologies. Around 450 world-leading exhibitors will be on hand to unveil the latest systems and components. In no time, you’ll have an overview of key technologies related to Industry 4.0 and automated processes. This top international trade fair will also offer plenty of inspiration in examples of real-world scenarios. .
The main sectors covered by VISION include: systems and components, services and applications. specifically configurable machine vision systems, smart cameras, vision sensors, illumination, laser, optics/lenses, optical filters, cameras, specialist literature, security systems, quality inspection, 3D robot vision, and surface inspection of piece parts.
Business Beyond Borders Matchmaking
VISION Stuttgart and the EU initiative Business Beyond Borders will collaborate and set up pre-arranged B2B meetings to facilitate the interactionsbetween exhibitors and visitors attending the event.
During its previous events, BBB helped companies find international business partners by gathering over 2300 participants from over 1900 companies in its sessions in Chile, France, Italy, South Africa, Spain, Australia, India and Iran and facilitating more than 6000 business interactions between EU and non-EU companies.
Companies attending the BBB matchmaking sessions at VISION will be able to benefit from a unique package, including:
- B2B and C2C meetings which perfectly match the needs of the companies;
- International conference sessions with key speakers;
- A convenient matchmaking area on the balcony overseeing the trade fair;
- Professional on-site assistance to ensure your participation is tailored to your needs;
- Post event assistance and survey to support you even after your participation in the event.
How does it work?
- Register and create a profile stating what kind of business collaborations you're looking for;
- Browse the participants' list and book meetings with companies of your interest;
- Receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
Why should you participate?
- To keep up with the latest trends in the machine vision industry;
- To meet and share views with experts from your business field;
- To present, discuss and develop new projects;
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.