CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - NANOTECH CLUSTER & SME MISSION TO JAPAN IN 2017
The Centre is currently calling for applications for the next matchmaking mission to Japan targeting the nanotech sector(s) and organised alongside the «nano tech” 2017 International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference (http://www.nanotechexpo.jp/index.html).
Mission dates: 13 - 17 February 2017 - Application deadline: 27 October 2016
This mission will enable participants to learn about the targeted market and to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
The mission lasts 5 days and is composed of marketspecific business seminars, group company visits, one-on-one meetings at the trade fair with showcase and networking events to maximize opportunities for the participants.
In addition, the mission will provide EU clusters the opportunity to benchmark with the Japanese ones during a dedicated cluster session.
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre:
• Tuition fees
• Transfers during group company visits and to/from Yokohama
• Trade fair registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex halls
• Trade fair access to the partnering area and the partnering system
• Trade fair booth arrangements
• Lunch for 3 days, welcome reception and closing cocktail
• 600 EUR grant is available for Clusters and Small and Mediumsized Enterprises
For queries and application please contact Diane Lula at: .
More infomation is available on: http://eu-japan.eu/events/nanotech-cluster-sme-mission