Cluster Go International call launched!
The main objective of the action COS-CLUSINT-2016-03-01: Cluster Go International is to intensify cluster and business network collaboration across European countries and also across sectoral boundaries and to support the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnerships to lead international cluster cooperation in fields of strategic interest towards third countries beyond Europe and notably in support of the development of emerging industries.
This action focuses on the promotion of cluster internationalisation where interested consortia have the opportunity to develop and implement a joint internationalisation strategy and support SME internationalisation towards third countries beyond Europe
The action will be implemented by consortia of cluster organisations or business network organisations operating in COSME participating countries that are interested in establishing and running a 'European Strategic Cluster Partnership-Going International' (ESCP-4i). The Partnerships are expected to develop a joint ‘European’ strategic vision with a global perspective and common goals towards specific third markets.
Applicant consortia can propose activities they consider relevant as per the selected phase and strand under which they want to submit a proposal. However, it is essential that all activities are clearly related to the objective set out for each phase and strand and duly justify:
- Strand 1.a will support the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnership – Going International (ESCP-4i) open to a wide range of European industrial sectors and value chains.
- Strand 1.b will support the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnership – Going International (ESCP-4i) specifically for clusters involved in earth observation (EO) applications.
- The initially foreseen strand to support the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnership – Going International (ESCP-4i) specifically for clusters active in dual use technologies, products and services in the Defence and Security sector will not be a part of this call. It will be subject of a separate call most likely to be published during the 3rd trimester of 2017.
- Strand 2 will support the initial implementation, testing and further development of European Strategic Cluster Partnerships - Going International (ESCP-4i)
Eligibility of applicants
Applicants must be legal entities forming a consortium all representing a cluster organisation or a business network organisation registered or planned to be registered on the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP).
Applicant organisations must be established
- in EU Member States;
- or in countries participating in the COSME programme under Article 6 of the COSME Regulation,
Submission of proposals
The deadline for electronic submission is 23 May 2017, 17.00 hours (Brussels time).
The links to submission system will be available online as of 23 March 2017.
Answers will only be published periodically and within a reasonable period of time on this page. Last questions to be answered are those to be submitted up to 7 days prior to the closing date of this call.