Cluster Transforming Technologies and New Business Models
The Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs, the European Cluster Collaboration Platform and the INTERREG Europe project CLUSTERIX 2.0 invite you to participate at the jointly hosted session on July 5th, 2018 from 16.00 – 17.00 hrs within the WIRE 2018 conference.
WIRE 2018 will be organised by Tiroler Zukunftsstiftung – Standortagentur Tirol, in the context of Austria’s EU presidency in cooperation with BMBWF Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research and cofunded by the European Commission DG Research and Innovation (Horizon 2020 Spreading Excellence and Widening Participation).
Pioneering technologies and disruptive innovation have a strong influence on traditional industry sectors and the development of new business models. Cross-sectoral activities between European clusters may stimulate the transformation of industries and bring forth new products and services. In this “Hosted by” session the transformative power of cross cluster activities in order to create new value chains and business models shall be demonstrated.
Intro: Technology Driven Transformation of European Clusters
- Dr. Maria Bendl, Federal Ministry for Digital, Business and Enterprise & European Partner, Head of the National Austrian Cluster Platform
- Prof. Dr. Peter Heydebreck, European Cluster Collaboration Platform, Project Expert
- New Industrial Value Chains through Cross-Cluster-Cooperation: Hélène-Diane Dage, European Commission, Deputy Head of Unit Clusters, Social Economy and Entrepreneurship (DG GROWTH)
- Cluster Transforming Technologies - The Concept of the Cluster Synergy Diamond: Konstantin Schneider, Deputy Head of the Baden-Wuerttemberg agency
Round-Table Discussion of European Cluster Managers
- Linas Eriksonas, Project Coordinator of the LASER-Go Global cluster partnership
- Dr. Michael Jäger, Head of Clusters at the Regional Agency of Tyrol
- Daniel Cosnita, President of the Romanian Cluster Association
- Jonas Bergholm, Business Developer Small and Medium-sized Companies at Region Skane, Sweden
Moderator: Gerlinde Pöchhacker-Tröscher, P-IC
For more information visit the conference website