ELAN NETWORK EVENT IN BRAZIL 2017
The registration to the ELAN Network Event Brazil 2017 “Health and Biotechnology: generating new business opportunities in Brazil“, 5th-6th October, Sao Paulo, is open.
The Health and Biotechnology sector (cosmetics, toiletries, pharmaceuticals, food, chemistry and health services, among others) has been identified as one of the strategic sectors for Brazil. The ELAN Network Event Brazil 2017 aims to generate technology-based business opportunities (TBBOs) between Brazilian and European companies, in order to face in a better way, the challenges of Health and Biotechnology sector, especially:
• Identify the challenges in the Health and Biotechnology sector in Brazil and generate spaces and mechanisms to help transform these challenges into sustainable collaboration between SMEs from Europe and Brazil to develop technology-based business opportunities.
• Consolidate collaboration areas in business opportunities based on technology and innovation.
• Provide a space to find the right partners to overcome existing and future market challenges.
• Link agents supporting business opportunity generation, such as financial bodies, market and technology experts, initiatives for the promotion of business between Brazil and Europe, etc.
• Generate bilateral meetings between potential European and Brazilian partners in order to promote the co-generation of specific opportunities.
Attendees from LAC and EU:
• Companies interested in generating technology-based business opportunities (TBBOs) within the framework of the country challenges identified in the Health and Biotechnology sector.
• Regional and local governments.
• Technological centres, universities, research institutes and other knowledge-based organisations.
• Clusters, business associations and other organisations supporting business.
Among other sessions, the event will include activities such as elevator pitches of the capacities of participating companies, business co-creation sessions, thematic workshops, networking activities, and B2B meeting.
Travel funds available for European organisations.
More information and registration: http://www.elannetwork.org/content/2017-brazil-event