EU CLUSTER WEEKS' MAIN ANCHOR EVENT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE HANOVER FAIR
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Deadline for the submission of the Expression of Interest is extended until 11 March 2019, end of the day
The Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs of the European Commission (DG GROWTH), in cooperation with the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) will organise the main Anchor Event of the EU Cluster Weeks campaign back-to-back with the kick-off event of the German Cluster Week 2019.
This High-Level event will focus on internationalisation opportunities, and more specifically with Canada and the Canadian Innovation Superclusters Initiative, in close cooperation with the Canadian Innovation, Science and Economic Development Ministry (ISED).
Overall objectives for the participants of the event include:
- To promote cluster cooperation between cluster organisations and business networks in Europe and in Canada to begin the exploration of common visions and potential partnerships and in particular with Canadian Supercluster initiatives;
- To participate in group discussions that would lay the base for cooperation agreements and for identifying matching partners for future cluster event in Toronto, Canada, next June.
A call for expression of interest, together with the application questionnaire are available for download here. Please follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest. Deadline for application is 27 February 2019.
Key focus areas:
- Digital Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing and Industrial Automation
- Artifical Intellingence and Supply Chain Technology
Other possible focus areas:
- Blue Economy
- Agri-Food Enabling Technologies
- Please download the Call for Expression of Interest and the Cluster Registration Questionnaire here, and follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest.
- Expressions of interest to participate in this mission must be submitted electronically by end of day (CET) on the 27 February 2019 at the latest to .