The European Connected Car Community has been launched
<IMPACT> Connected Car, project funded under INNOSUP Initiative (Grant Agreement no 731343) has launched its Community to leverage this emerging industry across Europe: http://impactconnectedcar.fundingbox.com/
This is the only one-stop-shop in Europe to join this unique ecosystem, funded by the European Commission, and it already includes the project partners and other supportive partners, but the aim is gathering 4.000 members (corporates, investors, clusters, regions, SMEs, startups) to facilitate cross-border and value-chain collaboration in this industry.
Who is in?
A powerful of 17 partners is already involved together with supportive partners that have signed letters of intent or directly joined the community.
- 5 C-Car Hubs in Spain, France, Denmark, Poland and Czech Republic (CTAG, MOV´EO, INSERO, LPNT, AUTOKLASTR)
- 2 KEY ECOSYSTEM REPRESENTATIVES (ICT and AUTOMOTIVE): FIWARE FOUNDATION and FIA
- 2 INDUSTRIAL GLOCAL LEADERS (INFRASTRUCTURES and AUTOMOTIVE): FERROVIAL and PSA GROUP
- POLICY MAKERS: PARP and link with Smart Specialisation Platform
- 3 SERVICE PROVIDERS: FundingBox, ISDI, World Mobile Capital
- 4 PIONEER SMEs / Startups already offering Connected Car solutions: BOTCAR, ARGUS, HEVO, LITTLE
And over 15 additional partners support us in community building: MAPFRE, VALEO, BOSCH, ITS Spain, FARADAY, and more…Want to be one of them? Go and join!
Who is it for? The community will offer
To LARGE CORPORATIONS and INVESTORS: Curated Deal-flow generation through Value links-generation
To CLUSTERS: Cross-border and Cross-sectorial matchmaking through one Open Space
To REGIONS and DIGITAL INNOVATION HUBS: Entrepreneurial Discovery of C-CAR emerging value chains through a Disruptors Discovery Tool
The project is more than a Community. It will support INNOVATION in development of Connected Car Solutions to the industry, by attracting SMEs and Startups offering those solutions, with Funding:
This, beyond the community, ICCar will have 2,1 Million € EQUITY FREE available for SMEs and Startups
- Up to 60k € in GRANTS / beneficiary (60 disruptive SMEs / startups)
- Up to 50K € in AWARDS / beneficiary (6 super-stars SMEs / startups)