High-level EU Cluster Mission to the USA Including a U.S. – EU Cluster Cooperation and Matchmaking Event & Cluster visits, May 15-19th 2017
Don't miss the Opportunity !!
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform and BILAT USA 4.0 organise a High-Level EU Cluster Mission to the USA, Including a U.S. – EU Cluster Cooperation and Matchmaking Event, on May 15-19th 2017 during the TechConnect World Innovation Conference, Washington DC. The Mission will also include Cluster visits to Boston, Philadelphia and Washington DC, enabling EU clusters to develop transatlantic cluster strategic business partnerships.
This mission is organised as a follow-up to the EU-US Cooperation Arrangement on Clusters signed between the U.S Departement of Commerce and DG GROWTH of the European Commission.
This call for expression of interest is launched to identify a European delegation composed of representatives from cluster organisations from different industry sectors such as:
· Advanced Materials,
· Biotechnology & Medical
· Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
· Energy and Sustainability
· Electronics & Microsystems
· Personal & Home Care, Cosmetics, Foods
· and other sectors / Key enabling technologies which present opportunities for cross-sectoral collaboration involving NMBP sectors (Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology & Advanced Manufacturing and Processing) that are willing and committed to participate in the High-level EU cluster delegation visit to the US and Back-to-back with the Tech Connect World Innovation Conference.
Expressions of interest to participate in this mission must be submitted electronically by midnight (CET) on the 22nd March 2017 at the latest to Camille Vidaud, firstname.lastname@example.org and Morgane Veillet Lavalee M.VeilletLavallee@inno-group.com.