Masterclass on Clusters: How to build, manage and brand world class clusters
Future Place Leadership will be facilitating a 3-day Cluster Masterclass on Clusters: How to build, manage and brand world class clusters, in Copenhagen 12-14 March 2018 together with Quercus Group.
The Masterclass combines the discipline of building strong impactful cluster organisations with the discipline of building strong regional brands that stands out in the global competition for talents and investments.
Key topics that will be covered
- What are the necessary steps and tools for building successful cluster organisations with true impact?
- How to use clusters for promoting internationalisation and exports?
- How to strategically position clusters as attractive hubs for investments and talent?
- How to build a cluster brand and identity that is strongly anchored in and supported by public, private and academia actors?
- Cluster practitioners working for cluster organisations, cluster initiatives or science parks
- Public servants and individual at city, regional or national level working with regional economic development
- Investment promotion practitioners on regional and national level
- Business Membership Organisations seeking to create impact thorough multi-stakeholder engagement and managementa
Please find more information on the course including registration link here.