NANOTECH CLUSTER SME MISSION
EU-JAPAN CENTRE is currently inviting EU Clusters and SMEs to apply to the next nanotech mission to Japan in February 2018. The mission is organised on the fringes of "nano tech 2018" International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference in Tokyo, Japan (http://www.nanotechexpo.jp/).
EU managers from EU SMEs or from clusters working in sectors covered by the "nano tech 2018"
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
• showcase your technology on a global scale
• create new business opportunities
• identify and meet potential business or technology partners
• develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
• attend matchmaking events
• increase your innovation capacity
As a cluster, be able to:
• prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders
• make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest
Sector covered by the "nano tech 2018" expo such as:
• Nano Materials: fullerene, carbon nanotube, photonics material, composite material, excellentmagnetic material, highly pure material,nano coating, nano ink, nano composite material, nano particle, biocompatible material, graphene
• Nano Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS
• Nano Fabrication Technology: nano particle mixture / dispersion, next-generation lithography, nano imprint, laser processing, electron beam / ion beam processing, fusion / bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology
Costs and support covered by the EU-Japan Centre
• SMEs participating in the mission will benefit from 600 EUR grant
• No mission fee
• "nano tech 2018" registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall and partnering area, access to the matching (partnering) system
• Trade fairs booth arrangement
• Poster translation
• Interpreters and language support from Centre staff
Costs covered by the participants
• Travel costs to/from Japan, transfer from / to the airport, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre.
• Participants are required to pay a 1000 EUR deposit to guarantee their place on the course (this deposit is reimbursed within 8 weeks after the end of the course).
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre.
More info and contact: Diane Lula at email@example.com