Opportunities to work with Japanese companies under the GlobalStars initiative of EUREKA
A Virtual Market Place platform has been launched by the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation to discuss project opportunities for the GlobalStars Japan call for projects and to facilitate introductions between organisations from Japan and from seven countries from the EUREKA Network (Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Israel, Spain and UK).
Participants from Japan and the respective EUREKA member countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in the research and development of innovative products and applications with a strong market potential.
Areas covered - except for nuclear technologies and pharmaceutical technologies (but not limited to) are:
- Renewable energy and smart energy systems
- Environment and life sciences
- IoT, electronics and information technologies
- Next generation industrial technologies (robots, artificial intelligence)
- Advanced manufacturing technologies (additive manufacturing etc.)
- Innovative materials
- Deadline to register and request meetings on the Virtual Market Place platform: 3 September 2020
- Deadline for EUREKA Application: 10 September 2020
- Closing of the Virtual Market Place platform: 10 September 2020
Deadline for submission might differ between the participating national funding agencies.