TCI 2017 Bogota: Open Call for Proposals
Hosted by the The Bogota Chamber of Commerce and organized in collboration with TCI, the 20th Anniversary Conference The future of clusters through cross-country & cross-region collaboration aims at emphasizing the importance of deepening collaboration among countries and between regions, in order to further improve competitiveness.
- Review the evolution experienced during the last 20 years in local competitiveness policies and cluster agendas and the results of their implementation.
- Get insights on how cluster development is implemented in different world contexts.
- Discuss the relevance for global development of local competitiveness agendas implemented in developing countries.
The conference will feature cluster tours, a range of high-level keynote speakers, parallel sessions and interactive workshops. In addition, you can meet and network with new and experienced cluster practitioners during social events. A special TCI 20th anniversary celebration night will be a unique opportunity for participants to get immerged in TCI's history and reflect on the future of cluster initiatives in an ever changing world.
Call for proposals
To contribute and enrich the dialogue from different perspectives, a number of parallel sessions and participatory workshops will be held on the second and third conference day. We are looking for experiences of what worked well and not so well worldwide and which dive deeper into the three overarching conference themes:
1. Better policies (productive development policies - modern industrial policy).
2. Better implementation (practice) of these agendas.
3. Better business and joint activities between clusters from different regions and countries.
Deadline for submission of proposals - 8 June
Notification of selected presenters - 29 June
Deadline for early-bird registration (payment included) - 14 July
Program with confirmed speakers - 25 July
Consult here the details of the Call for Proposals and how to submit.
The conference organizing committee
Tel. +57 1 594 1000 Ext. 2765