The 18th International Triple Helix Conference, 15-17 June 2020, Tampere
Beginning in 1996 as a small workshop of scholars, experts, and policymakers interested in the dynamic relations of universities, government, and industries in the ecosystem of innovation, the International Triple Helix Conference has grown into a major venue of discussion, research, and policy development for the roles of tripartite innovation agents. The community of people involved in Triple Helix discussions and practices has created the Triple Helix Association (THA) in 2009, which is a not-for-profit, non-governmental association with scientific purpose and a global reach.
Organised by the Tampere University, Finland and the Triple Helix Association, the Triple Helix Conference 2020 held on 15-17 of June 2020 in Tampere will promote dialogue among researchers, policy-makers and practitioners, who are involved in various aspects of innovation ecosystem for an example with the issues related to knowledge society, social innovation, technology transfer and innovation policy. The theme of 2020 Triple Helix Conference is Future of innovation and innovation for future.
Tracks of the Conference
1. Theoretical foundations and methodological approaches of Triple Helix
2. Concepts and theories to frame the future of innovation
3. Innovation in transnational contexts
4. Innovation for sustainable development goals
5. University reforms for future innovation
6. Governance and public policy in shaping future innovative society
7. Individuals’ role in Triple/Quadruple Helix or future innovation
8. Other topics related to the theme of the Conference
The program of the conference will be published on January 2020. However, important dates regarding the conference are as follows.
Tampere Triple Helix Workshop: 2.10.2019
Deadline of call for proposals: 15.01.2020
Decision on proposal selection: January
Early Bird Registration: January-15.4.2020
Final day of registration: 1.6.2020
Preliminary program and selected papers are published: January
Conference Registration: April-June 2020
The event was published on the Tampere University website here.
Content available soon